2D and 3D art of T3f3r. AKA: me. Everything here is done by me! My real blog (with the randomness and so forth) is ...t3f3r.tumblr.com... I hope you enjoy my blog!
- Do you prefer traditional drawing, or digital?
- How long have you been drawing?
- How many classes have you taken?
- Do you have a DeviantArt, personal website, or art blog?
- What’s your favorite thing to draw?
- What’s your least favorite thing to draw?
- How often do you use references?
- Do you draw professionally, or just for fun?
- How much time do you spend drawing on an average day?
- Are you confident about your art?
- How many art-related blogs do you follow?
- Is it okay for people to ask you about your process?
- Do you prefer to keep your art personal, or do you like drawing things for other people?
- Do you ever collaborate with others?
- How long does an average piece take you to complete?
- Do you draw more today than you did in the past, or do you draw less?
- Do you think you’re justified in giving other people art advice?
- What are you currently trying to improve on?
- What is the most difficult thing for you to draw?
- What is the easiest thing for you to draw?
- Do you like to challenge yourself?
- Are you confident that you’re improving steadily?
- Do you draw more fanart, or more original art?
- Do you feel jealous when you see other people’s art, or inspired? (Be honest!)
- Do you like to draw in silence, or with music?
- For digital artists: what program(s) do you use?
- For digital artists: how many layers does a typical piece require?
- For traditional artists: what medium do you like most? (Pencil, charcoals, etc)
- For traditional artists: How do you usually start on a big piece? (Light sketch, colored lead, sketchpaper, etc)
- What inspires you to not just make art, but to be a better artist?
Just some doodles I did early this morning… remembering about the good old days of when I would draw the ‘Curse Of Maraqua’ comic to Spanish songs. >w<
Sure! My deviantART account is 6SeaCat9. Is should warn you though, my gallery kind of a mess of fandoms and stuff, so it might be easier to use the search bar in my gallery and just type Garin…
AH! Cool, alright-y then! Thanks a million~ (>w<)/~♥
Well I’ve written a couple myself on deviantART, but there are also some good ones in the Neopian Times I think.
I have seen a few good ones on the Neopian times myself! But I was just wondering if there were anymore that I wasn’t aware of.
Oh! I see! Hmmm, I just don’t know if I got your deviantart account name, or if I gotten someone else’s name? >w>”’ I don’t remember…
But I mean, I would definitely check your stories out! >w< I’m up for checking out many stories right now really xD
I was just re-reading the 'Curse of Maraqua' comic and I finally knew why I loved it…
But now I’m on the hunt to find some fanfics… I already read a few interesting ones on Neo, But I wonder if there are any more other stories out there with Garin and the rest >A>
|Anonymous asked: you should make kid more girly|
Sorry not sorry Anon, but Kid’s not the “girly” type and how could I even make it so that she is “girly” hm? Add a dress? Have her frolic in flowers? I’m pretty sure my sister’s character Jerico does that and Jerico’s—well, a dude. -shrugs-
Look, she learned to grow up and look out for herself at a very young age, the age where it’s hard to even comprehend what’s going on. Yes, I know people can be girly and tough at the same time but being girly isn’t in her nature. Kid would rather run around in the whole suit of armor bathing in the blood of her enemies then paint a single nail.
Frankly, so would I but that’s my opinion. < v <
Thanks for coming by tho Anon~
Still trying to get use to this phone stuffies… But also, i’m listening to ‘Aventura’. :3
Ugh, my tablet is acting like a butt, and I don’t know how to fix it… BUT on the awesome bright side, I finished the colored version of Walter M. (which is xandra-the-saviour's OC). He's pretty cute~ >w<
(And I found a cool new shading technique too~!)
Anyway, hope you all like it >w>”
Imma go draw in my sketchbook now…
Listening to the Spanish band ‘Aventura’ gives me nostalgic feelings.. of when I would read the 'Curse Of Maraqua' and then write fanfics based off of the plot when I was younger……
Aha. Those were the good days♥